- Thursday Evening Faith Study — 2, 6-8 week sessions per year, usually on Thursday evenings during Oct-Nov and Feb-March,
- Exploring the Sunday Readings Group — This group meets in the St. Brigid Rm between the Sunday morning Masses for a discussion of the weekly readings using “Exploring the Sunday Readings” and meets Oct- April. All are welcome to join and discuss how we can apply the readings to our daily lives.
- Men’s Spirituality Group — currently gathers bi-monthly on Saturday mornings to share and support each other. A book or study series is also used to help guide discussion and grow in faith together. See the bulletin for updates.
- Men’s Retreat — half day men’s retreat that typically occurs in the winter. See the bulletin for the exact date.
- Women’s Faith Sharing Group — gathers for discussions on various topics chosen by the group, to deepen faith and relationship with Christ. They meet on Monday evenings from September to May.
- Women’s Evening of Reflection — is held annually during the first week in Advent, this gathering features a guest speaker to assist us in this season of preparation, as well as time for fellowship and refreshments. Volunteers needed to hostess a table, and set-up.
- Women’s Retreat — held annually in October and is directed by the Trinitarians of Mary. The retreat encompasses Mass, talks, reflection, confessions, adoration, prayer and fellowship. See the bulletin for the exact date and registration options.
- Guest Speakers occur during Advent and Lent to guide us in reflection during that season. See the bulletin for updates.