St. Patrick’s Youth Ministry Program is open to all youth in grades 9-12. We welcome all youth no matter your commitment level. We understand that high school is a very busy time with schoolwork, extra-curricular activities, employment commitments, and family activities just to name a few. If you are able to attend a few meetings or most, we are excited to meet you! All meetings are held in our youth room – please enter from the back of the school. All activities and meetings are posted on the calendar.
Young Adult Ministry
YACHT (Young Adult Catholics Hanging Together)
The mission of the Young Adult Ministry is rooted in the mission of the Catholic Church and the parish of St. Patrick, Parnell. The Young Adult Ministry is committed to assisting the parish in the development of ministry to, with, by and for young adults. The Young Adult Ministry serves adult and youth leaders through training and formation opportunities, consultation and resource services, participation in local and diocesan events, and advocacy on behalf of young adults to the church and society.
Grounded in the mission statement, the Young Adult Ministry upholds these values:
- The giftedness of all young people.
- The mission of the Catholic Church and the Parish of Saint Patrick, Parnell.
- The wisdom of collaborative leadership.
- The importance of trained, committed adult leaders.
- To empower young people to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in our world today.
- To draw young people to responsible participation in the life, mission, and work of the Catholic faith community.
- To foster the personal and spiritual growth of each young adult.
Based on the philosophy, mission, and values of the Young Adult Ministry and the Parish of Saint Patrick, Parnell, we strive to meet these goals by:
- Providing training and formation opportunities for young adult ministry leaders to carry out effectively their role in educating and forming young adults as Catholic Christians.
- Providing opportunities for young adults to experience the larger Church community as members of the Body of Christ.